Account Management Internship
Supervisor: VP Sales SVOD - Europe
Employment Status: Full time, Internship
Location: Amsterdam – The Netherlands
Cleeng is an e-Commerce company that provides a platform for content owners to monetize videos online. The company specializes in live pay per view, and also offers other products such as subscription video on demand (SVOD) and video on demand (VOD).
Cleeng was founded in 2011, and is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices across the globe including Poznan, New York, Austin, and Mexico.
Over the last five years the company has seen enormous growth both in size and revenue. The majority of revenue is derived from the live pay per view line of business, with a huge market share (65%) attributed to the Sports vertical.
Your position will be crucial for the success of Cleeng's sales team as we continue to grow and expand. Your goal will be to structure account management processes, manage the success of some of Cleeng’s key accounts, and support sales executives when necessary. Results would be measured through longer-term execution of client and internal projects.
Account Management Championing
- As the primary goal of this internship, you will drive the operational and process structuring of client success & account management
- Research industry “best practices” for succeeding with client retention at SaaS companies
- Document current account management processes (involves liaising internally with multiple departments to understand current activities related to customer success, challenges they face)
- Aggregate learnings of current processes, industry practices/recommendations, and gaps and areas for improvement, with the goal of recommending specific actions for improving efficiency and retention effectiveness
Manage Cleeng’s top accounts
- Advocate internally for Cleeng’s key EMEA & APAC clients, regarding requests, issues, or platform feedback
- Manage client relationships and provide with excellent support and guidance to build trust and confidence in Cleeng
- Ensure clients are aware of product and platform updates to encourage retention
Other sales-related support
- Work directly with sales leadership to develop outbound campaigns, proposals, budgets, and statements of work.
- Assist clients with their needs: identify problems, and find ways to efficiently solve them
What you will learn:
- Gain understanding of OTT and broadcasting industry, challenges faced, and evolution of the market from a commercial/sales and marketing perspective.
- Optimizing tools and processes to assist with lead qualification, sales cycles, and onboarding.
- Using data to analyze results of sales processes, recommending improvements.
- Preparation of client-facing materials for new and existing clients & related projects.
- Deliver results in a fast growing startup
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills & Experience:
- Good analytical & organizational skills
- Takes initiative, thinks creatively, and flexible/adaptable
- Strong interest in account management, sales, and/or marketing
- Strong interest in digital media, broadcasting, or related industries.
- Fluent in English. Other languages (French, Spanish, Dutch, German) a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word) and Keynote/Powerpoint
- Undergraduate or graduate student in business, marketing, commerce, or related field
What's in it for you?
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential
- Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best selling professionals in the industry
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customers' business by providing the best video e-commerce platform
- Free lunches and the occasional parties!
Map your Future
- As we are a start-up with triple digit growth you are one of the early joiners which will expose you to all the potential and opportunities that come with such hyper-growth.
- With our strong coaching & international culture, we aim to develop world-class sales leaders. This is a great opportunity to develop your international experience in an organization that is enabling the transformation of the Media and Entertainment industry.
- After a period of continuous target achievement and learning & development you will be offered the opportunity to apply for account management or sales related positions in EMEA or US as part of your career progression plan.
Interested & ready?
Is your position not listed?
If you want want to learn how real global online start up works,
if you are relaxed but professional, if you are eager to change the
world, if you are ready to work hard and bring innovative ideas to
the team, then, send us your CV and your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Play the video and get to know us