SPORTEL Monaco 2015 is close and ready to unveil the hottest digital sport industry news. Here at Cleeng, we are excited to attend and actively participate on one of our favorite events where numerous great presentations, product launches and discussions take place.
Live sports tendencies
People love live sports. Fact. Fans throughout the world go to live matches more then ever and watch games live and on-demand more then ever. The online sports market is growing fast, and the stats are showing it:
- One World Sports: 37% watch online sports streams often, while 57% stream sports at some time.
- Clearleap: Half of survey respondents claim they would pay for a live stream of their favorite sport event without a cable subscription.
- StreamingMedia: 82% of live online video ad views are now tied to sports and eSports.
Consumers want their high-quality content on their preferred device and content providers must adapt. Sports broadcasters are living up to the expectations and are the driving force and major tech disruptor in the online video industry.
Sportel attendants & programme
Sportel is without any doubt one of the most influential events for the sports and media industry. The list of participating companies is impressive and we expect some great debates and showcases through all 4 days of the event.
You will not want to miss out:
- TV SPORTS AWARDS 2015: Honoring excellence in the sports media industry, whilst raising valuable funds in supporting the Play for Change Foundation initiatives.
October 12th, 19:30 – Monaco Yacht Club
- PANEL: “Match Maker: The Right Tech for the Right Rights” (feat. Ludovic Chok from Brightcove)
October 13th, 14.00 – 15:00 – Conference Room (lvl -1)
- PANEL: “How Can Sport Win the Battle Against Piracy?”
October 13th, 15:30 – 16:15 – Conference Room (lvl -1)
- Sportel StartUp Competition: An international contest promoting the development of new business ideas that create value in the sports industry
October 14th, 11:00 – 11:45 – Conference Room (lvl -1)
If you’re attending the upcoming Sportel in Monaco, make sure to visit us at booth: J 13. We will be sharing a booth with our Brightcove, our OVP partner.
Our team will be glad to do a product demo and answer any questions relevant to our business. Whether you’re looking for new ways to reach your audiences, monetize your video content efficiently or protect your digital content rights, our Cleeng executives will be available for a chat.
Book a meeting and see you in Monaco!