When Ustream decided to shut down their in-house pay-per-view services this summer, they were intensively looking for a replacement that could fit into their disruptive growth strategy. Not an easy task: currently this trusted platform powers more than 2 million live streams per month, and some of the biggest live ppv on the planet! We were really excited to hear that the Cleeng pay-per-view solution was chosen for all Ustream broadcasters.
Some of the Ustream clients have already been selling their amazing pay-per-view events with Cleeng in the past months: Canadian Open Fastpitch Womens International Championships 2014, LA Podcast Festival, Broadway Live: Unplugged concerts, or the Alexa Moffett’s Dance Masterclass.
Here are the key benefits of the Cleeng pay-per-view for the Ustream broadcasters:
- Flexibility and scalability: Cleeng for Ustream is both for beginners and broadcasting experts such as: major sport organizations, entertainment companies and more.
- Ease of use: create and publish your event pre-booking page in 2 minutes or grab the embed code and sell directly from your website.
- Powerful marketing functionalities such as coupons, memberships and social commission;
- A wide range of analytics tools offering real-time sales monitoring and deep-level reporting
- Friendly customer support for you and your clients. We answer all queries within 15’.
Since over-the-top video is poised to generate $5.8 billion in revenues this year, we encourage talented sport, religious and entertainment Ustream broadcasters to embrace PPV.
Ready to try? it’s as easy as 1-2-3:
Step 1: Register an account at (ustream.cleeng.com). In the event that you already have an account, simply go ahead and log in with your existing credentials.
Step 2: Copy/paste your event embed code from Ustream.
Step 3: Start pre-booking.
From the Ustream side you will need to:
- Hide Your Channel and share button From Ustream
- Set Embed Restrictions
- Copy Embed Code
Easy, right? All of this won’t take you more than just a couple of minutes – here’s a detailed walk-through to help you set it all up:
We truly hope you’ll enjoy the ease of selling your Live videos! We’re all anticipating your feedback, let us know in the comment!
*photo material courtesy of Ustream.com