Reports to: Delivery Team Project Manager
Employment Status: Full time
Location: City Center of Poznan – Poland
Do you subscribe to Netflix or ever purchase a live sporting event on Pay-Per-View? If so, you have a high chance of knowing already what Cleeng does.
Each month, nearly 2 million viewers from more than 100 countries in the world access a video platform secured by Cleeng. We work with sports federations, TV networks, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver an efficient, tailored, premium video experience. With our e-commerce heritage and market-leading video business solutions, highly motivated team of 50 people in Amsterdam (HQ), NYC, Poznan, Sydney and Manila, and good funding, Cleeng is quickly becoming the indisputable leader in this space.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business, and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Your impact & mission
To ensure the best support for our clients – world leading OTT businesses like CBC – and the largest PPV events in the world. We are looking for a hands-on Technical Support Engineer who can provide top quality resolutions and drive improvements on our platform. You are going to help us with solving difficult technical issues by using your creativity, knowledge and communications skills.
- Respond to incident reports coming from our global first line support, currently based in Manilla and Mexico
- Prioritize and assess impact of incoming incidents, identify underlying problems and be able to describe them;
- Resolve the issues that can be solved quickly (by one-time scripts, configuration change, reference to documentation etc),
- Manage remaining items with the specific technical domain experts, a.k.a the 3rd line support.
- Report on the status and resolutions both internally and externally, including management of severity 1 escalations and status.cleeng.com
- Work closely with key partners like IBM and Accedo to resolve effectively incidents according to the agreed SLAs and continuously optimize the joined support processes.
- Improve the support processes according to industry best practices (ITIL framework)
- Depending on background & experience, some QA responsibilities might be combined in this role.
- You have minimal 3+ years experience in operational IT roles (support engineer, devops, QA), ideally within an international Enterprise organisation,
- You have been a part of support organization and you know how efficient support processes should look like,
- You are focused on bringing solutions to problems and you are able to propose concrete resolutions,
- You are able to analyze other people’s code and spot weaknesses in it,
- You act carefully and you pay attention to details, as your work can have major impact on the platform stability,
- You bring a structured way of working so to be able to effectively implement new processes. You guide by example, not just by words,
- You have excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
- Our company grows 100%+ every year, so there are many opportunities for talented people.
- Work with an international team of experts, in Poznan, Philippines, NYC, Amsterdam and Australia. 11 nationalities and counting!
- Work on unique, market leading, SaaS products “eCommerce for Videos”, with clients all over the world, from New-Zealand, Japan, Europe, US and Latam;
- Cooperation with amazing partner ecosystem, working with leaders of the industry: IBM, Brightcove, Livestream, Accedo, Roku, Apple;
- Good salary package, one that fits your needs.
- Flexible working hours
- Work closely with people who love their jobs and get all together to the next level
- A great, full of energy and brand new space (Cleeng office) in the very middle of the city!