At Cleeng, we’re working each day to enhance the way people consume online TV and videos. Cleeng empowers content owners, broadcasters and publishers to fully embrace the potential of videos! Since our founding in 2011, we’ve have been serving global brands such as FIFA, Final Fantasy, One Championship, Foxtel, and the Tennis Channel to monetize their videos through PPV Live and Subscription VOD. We are growing fast and need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people ready to take up the challenge with us. If you’d like to help us have an impact, this is your chance to make history.
We will provide
A role where you will experience data analysis in a complex, international environment. We will give you a real challenge for which you’ll become the owner, backed up by an experienced team, working for a real business environment. You will get the amazing opportunity to develop your skills in many ways extremely fast! If you prove to have the energy like us and succeed with your project, we might want you to stay and offer you a long-term position!
You are going to learn how to work with Big Data and how to deploy, test and run code in AWS environment.
- Writing data processing scripts using Spark in Scala/Python
- Creating data mocks according to schemas
- Validating data schemas
- Building data aggregations based on data dictionary and mockups.
- Formatting data as event stream and transferring it to the data lake.
What we require:
- Basic understanding of Scala/Java or Python
Nice to have:
Our tech stack and organization:
- Backend is API-centric, mainly written in PHP 7.3, but you can choose a language of your preference. We love Serverless!
- MySQL and Redis for data storage.
- Infrastructure is hosted in AWS.
- We organize our work using SCRUM.
- We love sharing knowledge and improving our skills on internal workshops and trainings.
Start Date: ASAP