Reports to: CTO
Location: City Center of Poznan – Poland (work at the office)
Do you subscribe to Netflix or ever purchase a live sporting event on Pay-Per-View? If so, you have a high chance of knowing already what Cleeng does.
Each month, nearly 2 million viewers from more than 100 countries in the world access a video platform secured by Cleeng. We work with sports federations, TV networks, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver an efficient, tailored, premium video experience. With our e-commerce heritage and market-leading video business solutions, highly motivated team of 50 people in Amsterdam (HQ), NYC, Poznan, Sydney and Manila, and good funding, Cleeng is quickly becoming the indisputable leader in this space.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We strive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business, and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Your impact & mission
We are looking for a dynamic, organized and experienced HR Director to join our Polish team. As HR Direcor of the Polish organization (currently 20 FTE, expected to double in the next 18 months), you listen, coach, and motivate each individual to facilitate him or her development. Next to that, together with (internal and/or external) recruiters, you will be responsible to find, approach and select the best profiles and talent for our rapidly growing R&D Center in Poznan.
- Create HR strategy
- Use innovative sourcing and attraction channels to identify, attract and engage with the best possible candidates;
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers;
- Coordinate on-boarding (and potential relocation of talent);
- Improve employer branding and marketing materials, to appear modern, honest, engaging toward Polish recruits and staff;
- Work closely with Cleeng’s management team in Poland and the Netherlands to establish to share best HR practices and lift people engagement;
- Design the right training courses that will help develop our staff competences;
- Manage HR aspects, contracts, yearly reviews, compensation, so that operations are in good order;
- Ultimately, make Cleeng the “Best Employer to work for” in Poznan !
- Having successfully worked for at least 3-4 years in a similar position; experience in a fast growing international IT company is a big plus;
- You make quickly good connections with people; both in real as well as in online communities and social networks;
- Bring positive energy, develop a “can-do” mentality and stimulate a great work environment for everyone to learn, develop, grow and thrive;
- A champion sourcer; outside of Linkedin, you know the best ways to search for and find IT talent;
- You are autonomous and well organised;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Completed a Bachelor or higher.
What we offer:
- Our company grows 100%+ every year, so there are many opportunities for talented people.
- Work with an international team of experts, in Poznan, NYC, Amsterdam, Philippines and Australia. 11 nationalities and counting!
- Work on Unique, market leading, SaaS products “eCommerce for Videos”, with clients all over the world, from Europe, US, New-Zealand, Japan, and Latam.
- Cooperation with amazing partner ecosystem, working with leaders of the industry: Brightcove, Livestream, Accedo, IBM, Roku, Apple
- Good salary package, one that fits your needs.
- Possibility to work part-time (min. 32 hours)
- Flexible working hours.
- A great, full of energy and brand new space (Cleeng office) in the very middle of the city!
- Work closely with people who love their jobs and get all together to the next level.
Want to learn more about us – check our website and the Poznan team video
If you are interested in an internship please send us your CV!
Interested & ready? Contact us