Do you subscribe to Netflix or ever purchase a live sporting event on Pay-Per-View? If so, you have a high chance of knowing already what Cleeng does.
Each month, nearly 2 million viewers from more than 100 countries in the world access a video platform secured by Cleeng. We work with sports federations, TV networks, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver an efficient, tailored, premium video experience. With our e-commerce heritage and market-leading video business solutions, highly motivated team of 65 people in Amsterdam (HQ), NYC, Poznan, Sydney, Guadalajara and Manila, and good funding, Cleeng is quickly becoming the indisputable leader in this space.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
The job: Sales Account Executive
The Sales Account Executive achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services to existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. The role must be able to demonstrate products and/or services by personally contacting customers and assisting them in selecting what is best suited to their needs which includes but is not limited to servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and launching new accounts
- Performs high-end, inside sales, dealing with top-level executives and decision makers of target companies
- Formulates strategies to reach and interact with top executives to potentially close million-dollar deals
- Performs leads generation, and develops and establishes working relationships with potential business partners in the market assigned
- Conducts high level of activities to develop new accounts and drive sales through inbound and outbound calls
- Promotes the company’s products and services through inbound/outbound calls
- Communicates well with clients and listens intently to help them convey their needs
- Educates prospective clients about the products and services of the company
- Meets overall sales and performance targets and standards as specified in line with both client and company expectations
- Provides polite, professional, and effective service to prospective customers via inbound and outbound calls
Lead generation and appointment setting:
- Conducts lead generation and appointment setting; research for new possible leads within a given territory
- Prospecting to develop and acquire new leads; generate high volume of leads by utilizing different sales strategies
- Utilizes available resources to target cold calls and identify potential new customers
- Obtains names and telephone numbers of potential clients from a variety of sources (online search, existing database/directory, etc.)
- Provides assistance in creating and enhancing the campaign list, writing and editing sales and marketing materials/spiels
- Accurately documents status of leads generated; complete appropriate back-end tasks such as recording customer sales information at time of sale
- Keeps well-informed data about the products and services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through research
- Ensures that quality sales are produced by developing expertise via networking, research, trade groups, etc.
- Performs follow ups via email as directed
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College degree in Marketing or any related field
- The candidate must have six (6) years relevant work experience and a proven track record in the field of sales such as corporate sales, business development, and lead generation and development
- Experience in handling Executive-level clients is preferred
- The candidate must have superior English communication skills (verbal and written), and good comprehension and active listening skills
- Must possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must have a tenacious personality, a curious mind, and a passion for being of service to others
- Must be capable of adapting to changing demands and challenges in the industry
- Must have effective problem solving skills; quick, calm, and logical
A team player who can demonstrate positive interpersonal skills with a strong personal desire to provide the highest level of customer support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Power Point, and Excel Spreadsheets), and is tech savvy
- Must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Must be willing to work in the graveyard shift
- A good place to work from, state of the art equipment,
- An international team of well-rounded experts who value diversity, hard work, and friendly relationships,
- A market leading product, with still a lot to be shaped, so you can express yourself,
- Work hard, play hard. For sure, not a boring place and we want to keep it that way.