Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
The job: Business Analyst
- Capturing, collecting and compiling requirements keeping development tasks up to date
- Backlog management – ensuring that all requirements are covered in the user stories and the backlog is ordered according to Business needs
- Ensuring that the project documentation is up to date according to agreed timelines
- Delivering project specific documentation required for effective feature roll-out
- Former experience as Business Analyst in an online environment
- Experience in documenting functional requirements (creating user stories, tasks, epics, bugs
- Experience with project/reporting tools (Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet/MS Project)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical feasibility and development tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills