Report to: CTO
Employment Status: Full time
Location: City Center of Poznan – Poland
At Cleeng, we’re working each day to enhance the way people consume online TV and videos. Cleeng empowers content owners, broadcasters and publishers to fully embrace the potential of videos!
Since our founding in 2011, we’ve have been serving global brands such as: FIFA, Golden Boy Promotion, Final Fantasy, One Championship, Glory Boxing, Foxtel, and Blink to monetize their videos through PPV Live and Subscription VOD.
We are growing fast and need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people ready to take up the challenge with us. If you’d like to help us have impact, this is your chance to make history.
Cleeng is looking for a talented OTT Solution Engineer with a strong technical background who will help big brands and partners to deploy Cleeng’s enterprise software effectively. The individual will join our Global Client Project Team and work (mainly) the Poznan office
You will work closely with various technical and non-technical team members; coordinating and driving enterprise and strategic technical projects. You should be comfortable with communicating with team members around the world through different timezones. Candidate must be a solution oriented, a real team player and be able to adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Create and propose solutions and work out the details of the project scope. Support the creation of project plans; identify and manage technical risks;
- Coordinate, configure and deploy client specific solutions, like Cleeng Portal or Tattoo.
- Train and instruct your technical counterparts at clients and partners to effectively use the Cleeng Platform and APIs. Build strong relationships with developers at the implementation level. May require travelling occasionally.
- Ensure delivery of high quality OTT integrations and related features across multiple devices.
- Work closely with product development to maintain the feedback loop from customers and partners to effectively improve the SaaS platform.
- Support the sales team with technical aspects. Come up with solutions, set-up proof-of-concept when required, and provide access to technical resources. Identify and handle key customer technical objections.
- 2+ years experience in a technical role, preferably within the digital or media industries and working closely with clients or partners during the implementation or integration processes.
- Familiar with OTT, Live online video technologies, app development, and preferably with Direct 2 Consumer strategies and international ecommerce;
- Experience with server configurations, and at least one server-side language (PHP, Python, Java, etc.)
- Hands-on approach to deliver tactical aspects of projects;
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
- Proven ability to structure and organize internal and external project documents,
- Experience developing technical solutions, and scoping project plans and estimates;
- Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science or a related field is a plus.
What we offer:
- Our company grows 100%+ every year, so there are many opportunities for talented people.
- Work with an international team of experts, in Poznan, Philippines, NYC, Amsterdam and Australia. 11 nationalities and counting!
- Work on Unique, market leading, SaaS products “eCommerce for Videos”, with clients all over the world, from New-Zealand, Japan, Europe, US and Latam;
- Cooperation with amazing partner ecosystem, working with leaders of the industry: Brightcove, Livestream, Accedo, IBM, Roku, Apple;
- Good salary package, one that fits your needs.
- Flexible working hours
- A great, full of energy and brand new space (Cleeng office) in the very middle of city!
- Work closely with people who love their jobs and get all together to the next level
Want to learn more about us – check our website and the Poznan team video
Interested & ready?