Sports broadcasting & OTT: IS going direct-to-consumer a smart decision
Over-the-top (OTT) broadcasting has come on leaps and bounds in recent years, especially in the world of sports.
In this eBook find the answers to the most-relevant questions for each OTT broadcaster:
- Are viewers are ready to pay for OTT content?
- Is sports OTT catching up with traditional TV?
- Why does the direct-to-consumer model represent?
- How sports rights impact OTT decisions?
- Is OTT a viable revenue opportunity?