Supervisor: Broadcaster Success Team Leader
Employment Status: Contracted (40 hours/week)
Location: Poznań, Poland
Cleeng empowers content owners, broadcasters and viewers to fully embrace the potential of videos. Whether you’re a major sports team owner, a conference, a spiritual leader, or a broadcaster, Cleeng helps you go direct to consumer and connect with your audience, all around the world! Since our founding in 2011, we’ve been serving global brands such as: FIFA, Golden Boy Promotion, Final Fantasy, One Championship, American Marketing Association, Nordic Business Forum, and Blink to monetize their videos through PPV Live and Subscription VOD.
As a Broadcaster Success Specialist, you play a vital part in helping progress the Cleeng platform and take it to the next level. This technical and client-facing position involves a key role in supporting the applications and software updates from our broadcasting clients while maintaining smooth performance of their content. To achieve this, you will work closely with Cleeng’s technical team to ensure their content is configured flawlessly and that any issues or bugs that occur are resolved within the service level agreement timeframes as well as diagnose and correct issues relating to layout and configuration; all the while, reporting directly to the Customer Support Manager.
Your ultimate objective is to provide the highest level of support to our clients through our omni-channel (email, chat and phone) approach creating a frictionless and flawless user experience. Working closely with our US/EU teams, you will be able to handle technical inquiries from our clients explaining the usability and functionality of Cleeng’s API, diagnose client problems and help them maximise the usage of the Cleeng platform. This will be achieved by; troubleshooting concerns, identifying trending issues, performing root cause analysis and proactively managing all inquiries. Cleeng is looking for Broadcaster Success Specialists who show a high sense of proactivity and ownership; that you communicate effectively and efficiently; and that you make the best use of your strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and as per our team mantra “Go the Extra Mile”.
To keep up with the constantly evolving technology, the Broadcaster Success Team is constantly trained whenever a product is upgraded or launched. Please be aware evening shifts are also required for this position
- Broadcaster Support – Respond to issues coming from first line support -> Technical support / 2nd line support
- Identify the cause of reported issue
- Take ownership of resolving the issue
- Resolve the issues that can be solved quickly (by one-time scripts, configuration change, reference to documentation etc)
- Communicate with 3rd line team
- Develop and improve existing technical documentation to proactively address client contacts
- Provide technical support for large scale live events
- Deliver excellent service to user contacts and ensure compliance to escalation processes
- Support technical and sales projects
- Successfully deliver Client implementations
- Find and thoroughly describe the application of Cleeng APIs and modules into Client application landscape,
- Coordinate the big events. Plan, assess and coordinate all activities related to client launches,
- Know the APIs and platform to be an expert to the Sales Team and provide pre-sales assistance and tech scope.
- Propose changes to the platform in cooperation with the Product team,
- Fluent English – Both orally and written
- Experience with ticketing tool – email and chat
- Understand APIs and SDKs and how they should be applied
- Strong communication skills
- Team player (proven to work successfully with others to solve problems efficiently and effectively)
- Positive personality and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work remotely in a global team
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Time management
Education and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- 3-5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Worked within the E-commerce, Media, Telecommunication or OTT industry is a big plus.