At Cleeng, we’re working each day to enhance the way people consume online TV and videos. Cleeng empowers content owners, broadcasters and publishers to fully embrace the potential of videos! Since our founding in 2011, we’ve been serving global brands such as FIFA, Final Fantasy, One Championship, Foxtel, and the Tennis Channel to monetize their videos through PPV Live and Subscription VOD. We are growing fast and need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people ready to take up the challenge with us. If you’d like to help us have an impact, this is your chance to make history.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
To strengthen our HR Team in Poznan we are looking for a talented HR Intern with strong relationship skills, ability to coordinate processes and accuracy in administrative procedures. The perfect candidate is eager to develop in HR and Tech areas. Candidate must be a self-starter and the ability to adapt to changes quickly in a dynamic and global environment. Being creative and positive attitude is also a must.
- Performing wide research of candidates, using the best methods for individual recruitment process
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Building good relationships with candidates, caring for constant communication in recruitments process
- Updating company database by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Providing general support in Key HR Processes (development plans, cultural workshops etc.)
- Handling administration task (both HR and Office administration)
- Organizing what is needed for comfortable work: from office equipment to snacks and fruit
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- The ability to work as part of a team and strong relation building skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Creativity – having lots of ideas and like to use this skill to find different solutions
- Practical can-do mentality, with strong ability to get things done
- B2 English knowledge is a must, although we are very sure that your skills will improve massively after few months at Cleeng
We will only contact selected candidates.
How can you apply?
Please send your CV via our website or otherwise directly to one of our recruiters on