Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create along-life relationship with their subscribers by providing the best operational tools as well as predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, BigTenNetwork, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s a fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation. Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Working closely with the full HR Team but also company Management, you will play a key role in helping the organization in strengthening existing recruitment processes. You will have the opportunity to have ownership and also learn a wide range of topics from the HR area.
Our impact & mission
We are looking for a talented Recruitment Specialist who will join our fantastic HR team! If you are passionate about sourcing new talents, have strong relationship skills and you are eager to develop in the HR area, this position might be a perfect fit for you.
Your mission will be to work in partnership and thoroughly understand the needs and preferences of both our hiring managers and candidates so we consistently deliver a recruitment service that’s of an exceptional standard and guided by our values of Dialogue and Openness. Decision & Execution, Trust & Integrity, Professional & Relaxed
- Co-create a global recruitment strategy based on Company Strategy
- Participate in creating Annual Employment Plan and update it regularly,, based on information proactively acquired form Hiring Managers
- Collect, prioritize and challenge if necessary hiring needs collected from Hiring Managers
- Design the job descriptions for vacancies in various functions (tech, marketing, sales, finance etc.)
- Provide wide research of candidates, using the best methods for each recruitment process (active/passive search).
- Build good relationships with candidates, caring for constant communication about the recruitment process’ progress.
- Coordinate the whole recruitment process for different positions in countries where our offices are located (US, the Netherlands, Poland) and worldwide ( as part of Remote First strategy).
- Coordinate work of external agencies/recruitment freelancers.
- Update regularly Recruitment Report, shared and discussed on a weekly basis with the Management.
- Take care of administrative tasks such as: contract preparations, employment process coordination, cooperation with payroll department, regular documents’ update)
- Initiate and suggest improvements in the recruitment area. We are open for your ideas!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field will be a plus
- At least 3+ years of experience as a recruiter, preferably in a SaaS company
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- C1 English knowledge is a must,
- Proficient in Google Suit tools (G-(docs, G-sheets, G-slides, etc.)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to be able to adjust communication to different stakeholders – candidates, hiring managers, colleague
- Comfortable with making decisions independently
- Have an eye to details and being structured
- Being open as our team strength is diversity