Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, CHL, Big Ten Networks, MXGP, Optus Group, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
About the role
With a fast expanding US business, we wish to strengthen our top-notch team of professional sales personnel and hire a strategic Enterprise Sales, Director. We want you to stand out from the crowd, in terms of business passion and professional experience. You will make a long-lasting impact in the category, and contribute to creating an industry leader
Your role will be to hunt for new direct opportunities as well as to work closely with our strategic distribution partners, such as Accedo, Sportradar, First Light Media, 24i, JW Player, Applicaster, and others.
Your goal will be to close deals with top broadcasters and Telcos in the Americas (e.g. Univision, SKY, Pureflix, Quebecor), and sports federations (e.g. NHRA, MLS, MLB, ESPN).
- Actively build your sales pipeline, leveraging your network, Cleeng’s industry contacts and channel partners.
- Nurture new business channel opportunities targeted for major Media & Entertainment companies.
- Build strong relationships with key strategic partners’ sales teams
- Close new enterprise deals ($1M+ TCV). Achieve high conversion rates thanks to your ability to engage with internal expert (sales engineer, finance, management) together with prospect
- Demonstrate and evangelize Cleeng products at trade shows, and empower your network with the right sales arguments to effectively close large, enterprise deals
- Effectively influence and motivate internal cross-functional team members to drive account success.
Preferred Work Experience & Education
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar role in the Media/Telco/OTT industry. You have experience selling high-value enterprise SaaS products to sports and/or media companies.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree or MBA
- Knowledge of, or experience with selling SaaS solutions to digital media, broadcasting, sports, or similar industries. You have a proven track record in achieving your sales targets, selling SaaS products.
- Experience working in multicultural, international organizations with rapidly evolving products and business models.
The ideal candidate will have the following Competencies:
- Teamwork & Cooperation: You work collaboratively with others, forge connections with key industry stakeholders, cultivate win-win relationships. You know how to work in a team and be a valued player
- Customer/Partner orientation: You have the training and experience to manage a business relationship end-to-end: make/hold inspiring presentations, articulate business plans that meet client’s needs, ask the right questions, steer a negotiation with Enterprise Accounts. You know how to develop strong channel/partner relationships: building trust, supporting them when they need it, provide guidance and tools to help them win.
- Identification with the company: You act in accordance with the company’s values and interests. You appreciate our culture code, and want to contribute to it too in the long run.
- Orientation towards achieving goals – You set yourself ambitious goals and take action to increase the efficiency within the organization.
- You are familiar with CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets to demonstrate value that Cleeng brings from an ROI perspective