Reports to: Frontend Development Director
Employment Status: Full time
Location: City Center of Poznan – Poland (or remotely)
Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Your impact & mission
To strengthen our core R&D team in Poznan, we’re looking for a talented backend engineer who has passion for building robust accounting services.
We are growing fast and need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people ready to take up the challenge with us. If you’d like to help us have impact, this is your chance to make history.
Your mission will be: to create the most flexible and reliable accounting system for billing of online videos across devices around the world.
- Creating and powering our AWS solutions and architecture.
- Building backend solutions powering our platform.
- Creating modules according to the best practices and exposing them using REST API.
- Improving the platform architecture in cooperation with other senior team members.
- Experience in PHP/Node.js
- Understanding of good OOP practices (keywords: SOLID, DDD).
- Good understanding of serverless applications and cloud architectures, preferably AWS
- Experience in relational database and non relational-databases, e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB, Redis
- A practical can-do mentality, with strong ability to get things done.
- Having worked in a similar position for at least 3 years and be able to show what you have achieved.
Our tech stack and organization:
- Main platform in PHP
- Backend solutions moving to AWS: AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambdas (in Node.js)
- Frontend solutions in React
- Teams working in SCRUM