Job Title: Sales Solution Engineer
Reporting to: Head of Client Solutions
Start Date: ASAP
Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management (SRM) Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing the best operational tools as well as predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, BigTenNetwork, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast-growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Win the hearts and minds of prospects, clients and partners by providing technical leadership and expertise about how to best integrate Cleeng within their OTT service.
As the (Sales) Solution Engineer US you work closely with the Cleeng sales team in North America and help to convert new clients, and scope the integration so they get onboarded effectively. You leverage your technical and OTT/Platform expertise to make an impact with your technical counterparts client-side, so to accelerate opportunity conversion. Once signed you guide the delivery team throughout the project execution. You will also support existing clients handling new requirements that might ultimately end up in the roadmap of Cleeng, as well as support clients and partners with adoption to new features.
- Gather technical and product requirements of prospects, performing deep dives into their architecture to uncover pain points, challenges, and objectives
- Act as technical platform expert to provide consultative guidance to prospects & partners of sales opportunities
- Build technical architecture diagrams to provide a functional (realistic) solution, and differentiate against the competition
- Estimate workloads required for custom work, and align with vendors/partners on respective responsibilities (if involved)
- In some cases, impress the prospect with smart and impactful PoC that instantly take away their concerns
- Take ownership of providing complete and inspiring answers, solutions and presentations on the technical aspects of an RFP/deal (e.g. performance, security, PII, compliance, etc)
- Offer technical guidance to the sales team through the pre-sales process
- Articulate technical proposals with a strong commercial perspective. Work – closely with the sales leadership team to achieve high conversion of opportunities into new business.
- Ensure a smooth transition to post-sales with the project/delivery team
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role with a solid technical background, preferably within the digital or media industries and working closely with clients or partners during the implementation or integration processes
- Familiar with subscription services, ideally in the OTT /online video technologies, app development
- Ability to present compelling technical solutions in simple terms (diagrams, wireframes), thanks to clear articulation of clients needs, technical options, and target architecture
- Creative thinking, finding innovative solutions that bring simplicity in execution and high performance
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel when needed, to meet clients/prospects
- Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science or a related field is a plus