Sports and pay-per-view is a match made in a cord-cutting heaven. According to former News Corp boss and Chernin Group CEO, Peter Chernin “there is more money to be made by distributing sports events online than through traditional broadcast deals“.
How to seize this low hanging fruit? Meet us at SPORTEL America convention, 17-19 March 2015 to find out more about the easiest way of harnessing the potential of your online audiences.
Following up on our successful pitch during the Sportel Monaco last year and the recent opening of our US office, we’re coming to the Sportel America for the first time. We want to share with you OTT success stories of our biggest clients: among them many sport organizations such as: FIFA, Sportsmax, ONE FC, WFTDA, British Basketball League and SpeedSport TV.
Together with our long-time partner Brightcove, the pioneering force in the world of online video, we’ll get your hands on the most innovative cloud-based solutions for delivering and monetizing premium video experiences for both live, and on-demand videos.
Wondering how to combine high-quality streaming video with sophisticated monetization options and still maintain a winning user experience? Brightcove and Cleeng have heard this question and have teamed up at Sportel America to provide some answers to:
- Selling Pay-Per-View Live games, On-Demand replays or subscription-based Season Passes;
- Delivering fast pre-booking, 1-click purchase and a seamless viewing experiences across any device;
- Setting up a Netflix-like subscription channel to get the most out of your digital assets;
- Protecting your broadcasts from online piracy threats, using the revolutionary Cleeng Tattoo watermarking technology;
- Expansion beyond US to new territories with 150 payment methods;
- & more!