Check out our awesome team here.
Supervisor: Customer Success Supervisor
Employment Status: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Location: Manila, Philippines
Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
As the Team Leader, you must:
- Monitor and lead the day-to-day Customer Success Team activities:
- Chat and Tickets handling
- SLA and backlog management
- Live events and seasonal live sport events management
- Ticket escalation management
- Oversee the flow of daily contacts, create and manage reports to update the Customer Success Supervisor of the team’s performance and/or development.
- Conduct monthly Quality Assurance Monitoring to keep track of the efficiency and effectiveness of the Customer Success Team.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Customer Success Supervisor to identify opportunities for improvement through Customer Satisfaction Analysis that will enable the CS team to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure that each of your team members delivers on his/her AGIs, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and achieves his/her Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including the delivery of the monthly CSS scorecards.
- Execute summarization, collection and analyzation of trends and data for regular performance reports.
- Organize and handle the team and make sure everyone adheres to their schedules.
- Train and help in the development of your team by conducting team meetings and coaching sessions.
- Coach, counsel, and evaluate overall performance of team members.
- Manage and maintain branded help centers and internal knowledge base as well as distribution of policies and encourage the use of the new practices or SOPs.
- Provide assistance to team members who are experiencing difficulties in the discharge of their duties by putting them through and giving them personal coaching.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science/ E-commerce/ Business Studies/ Information Technology equivalent is preferred.
- Experience working in multicultural, international organizations with rapidly evolving products and business models
- 2+ years of previous experience working in phone, email, and live chat customer care roles
- At least 1 year of relevant Team Leader / Subject Matter Expert experience managing a minimum of 5 customer care specialists while working in a customer care role in an OTT company or similar industry.
- Experience working with a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform preferred.
- Experience within the E-commerce, Media, Telecom or OTT industry is a big plus.
- Experience with Zendesk or similar CRM for Chat and Email support.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.