We’re looking for a talented front-end software engineer who will help us build the next-generation subscriber management software.
Once you join the team, you will have a direct impact on the future of our platform. We are looking for someone who is actively looking for ways to improve how things work and is interested in understanding the business domain as well.
We work in multidisciplinary teams, so it would be great if you have some back-end development experience, however that is not a hard requirement.
- Developing front-end applications using React.js
- Crafting technical specifications and designing new product features
- Conducting code reviews
- Collaborating with other Scrum team members
- Demonstrated ability to build React.js applications (preferably 3+ years of experience)
- Solid understanding of web technologies like HTML, CSS, web APIs, browsers
- Practical knowledge of building responsive, mobile-friendly user interfaces
- Experience in working with development tools like webpack and state management libraries like Redux
- Solid English communication skills
- Abstract thinking for understanding, modelling and documenting complex processes
- A practical can-do mentality, with strong ability to get things done
- Willingness to self-develop and share knowledge with the Team.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with AWS Lambda / Serverless framework
- Experience with Jest or other testing frameworks
- Experience or any knowledge of PHP
Few words about our tech stack and organization:
- We use React as our primary frontend framework
- Our APIs are built as Lambda functions inside AWS environment, using Node.js
- We have automated tests & continuous integration process
- Our transactional platform is built with PHP
- We organize our work with Scrum
We love sharing knowledge and improving our skills on internal workshops and trainings!