Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management (SRM) Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing the best operational tools as well as predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, BigTenNetwork, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast-growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Ensure we reach – and capture quality leads, while promoting our innovative positioning on the Media & Entertainment industry worldwide. If you’re passionate about building and executing marketing programs that will provide sustainable growth, with a product/platform that helps broadcasters and Entertainment brands to manage and retain their subscribers, this might be the opportunity for you.
As a Growth Marketing Manager at Cleeng you will:
- Strategize our Demand Gen activities
- Define, optimize and execute on (new) prospect acquisition channels aligned with our business goals (Enterprise and non Enterprise targets within the Media and Entertainment segment)
- Grow our reach across all channels, including SEO, PPC, and inbound marketing
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and their conversion journey
- Define and leverage a content strategy to reach the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Work closely with our Sales team to drive, optimize, and improve the quality of sales opportunities
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure tasks and workflows
- Measure, analyze, and report performance
- Enable your team to deliver amazing work, by providing guidance, context, and the right environment to perform
Key skills and characteristics:
- 5+ Years in SaaS growth marketing experience
- Experience in leading/coordinating a (cross-functional) team
- Extensive experience in the development of smart campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content strategies, SEO and paid digital
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track performance and associated spend for both short-cycle self-serve customers, as well as complex sales-assisted deals
- Extensive knowledge of Hubspot or leading automated marketing platform
- Experience in the OTT industry
- Your spoken and written English is near-native
What would really knock our socks off:
- Experience in a scaling startup environment (Series B, and beyond)
- Being strategic yet hand-on when it comes to executing strategies