Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
The job: QA Engineer
Ensuring top quality of our platform and of what we deliver to our clients.
- Implement functional and non-functional automated tests
- Develop and Maintain testing framework: Java + Selenium
- Execute regression tests and participate in releases
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Create test documentation (checklists, test cases, test report, etc.)
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- At least 3 years of commercial experience as a QA (SDET or Programmer)
- Good programming skills in Java [must], TypeScript or PHP [could], Python [nice]
- Experience with REST, SQL and mobile (iOS, Android) apps
- Familiar with frameworks and tools: JIRA, Confluence, Postman, JMeter, MySQL or GitLab
- Self-driven, problem-solving oriented, curious with attention to details
- Creative and descriptive with good organizational skills
- Openness and flexibility to cooperate in multicultural Team(s)
- Good communication skills written or spoken English with level B+
- Programming in TypeScript, PHP or Python
- Familiarized with Clouds and scalable solutions: AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- Outstanding technical skills and background with Master’s Degree of Technical University
- Certification as a plus, i.e.: ISTQB, Scrum.org, AWS, GCP, Microsoft, Oracle, PMI, etc.