Role: 2nd Tech Line Support
Supervisor: Broadcaster Success Team Leader
Employment Status: Contracted (40 hours/week)
Location: Poznan, Poland or remotely
Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
As a 2nd Tech Line Support, you play a vital part in helping progress the client’s platform and take it to the next level. This technical and client-facing position involves a key role in supporting the applications and software updates from our broadcasting clients while maintaining smooth performance of their content. To achieve this, you will work closely with the client’s technical team to ensure their content is configured flawlessly and that any issues or bugs that occur are resolved within the service level agreement timeframes as well as diagnose and correct issues relating to layout and configuration; all the while, reporting directly to the Broadcaster Success Team Leader.
Your ultimate objective is to provide the highest level of support to our clients through our CRM and create a frictionless and flawless user experience. Working closely with our US/EU teams, you will be able to handle technical inquiries from our clients explaining the usability and functionality of Cleeng’s API, diagnose client problems and help them maximise the usage of the Cleeng platform. This will be achieved by; troubleshooting concerns, identifying trending issues, performing root cause analysis and proactively managing all inquiries. Our client is looking for Broadcaster Success Specialists who show a high sense of proactivity and ownership; that you communicate effectively and efficiently; and that you make the best use of your strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and as per our team mantra “Go the Extra Mile”.
To keep up with the constantly evolving technology, the Broadcaster Success Team is constantly trained whenever a product is upgraded or launched.
- Interacting with broadcasters who submit issues using the Zendesk ticketing system, emails and online shared sessions/meetings.
- Primary broadcaster contact for providing accurate and creative technical solutions to end-user problems of moderate and difficult nature.
- Using proactive approach, communicate directly with broadcasters attempting to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve problems using available systems and tools, investigate potential workarounds and manage expectations to maintain client satisfaction.
- Follow proper technical processes using database management systems, and meeting all service level targets.
- Regular contact with 3rd line tech escalation, following established escalation and notification paths when necessary where the problem cannot be resolved through initial troubleshooting.
- Participate in the creation and adding to Knowledge articles, Troubleshooting Guides, FAQ’s, and other related support collateral.
- Review all open tickets, identifying bugs and trends across cases to drive resolution.
- Strong partnership with 3rd line tech escalation for issue identification and resolution.
- Strong partnership with Product Team for feature requests, initiate technical solutions, Statement of Work creation and sharing information across teams in advance of product releases.
- Identify and manage critical incidents for broadcasters and/or platform outages, using established processes.
- Provide technical evaluation and feedback loop for partners, and cultivate relationships with partner technical and/or customer support teams.
- Works well with Customer Support team members, willing and able to assist other team members in problem resolution.
- Works successfully with expert members of Development, QA, Account Managers, Project Owners, Inside Sales, and other teams necessary for solutions.
- Maintains understanding of current & new product features.
- Produces well written documentation and demonstrates excellent verbal skills as needed for interacting and communicating with broadcasters/ partners/ clients along with patience when dealing in challenging situations.
- Engaged problem-solver who perseveres in challenges through to a swift resolution.
- Focuses on broadcaster success and experience during troubleshooting and resolution.
- Ability to exercise judgment to determine appropriate solutions to customer/broadcaster technical issues.
- Self-sufficient and drive to expand the knowledge base beyond the required curriculum.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting, problem determination and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and be detail oriented.
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology and/or any related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of software technical support and/or development or other relevant experience.
- Experience working with environments: REST API, SQL, SaaS service, Database Management Tools, PHP, Windows Command Prompt/MacOS Terminal, DevTools (Chrome, Firefox etc.)
- Fluent in English, possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be comfortable working in fast-paced team environment, can cope under pressure and work to strict timelines
- Experience in supporting OTT products, E-commerce and/or Media is a plus
- Proven excellence with client facing activities — must have a passion for customer satisfaction and the ability to manage customers’ needs and expectations.
- Experience with any CRM tool, in a customer centric organization and good understanding of cloud-based SaaS environment is a plus