Reports to: Frontend Development Director
Employment Status: Full time
Location: City Center of Poznan – Poland
At Cleeng, we’re working each day to enhance the way people consume online TV and videos. Cleeng empowers content owners, broadcasters and publishers to fully embrace the potential of videos! Since our founding in 2011, we’ve have been serving global brands such as FIFA, Final Fantasy, One Championship, Foxtel, and Tennis Channel to monetize their videos through PPV Live and Subscription VOD. We are growing fast and need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people ready to take up the challenge with us. If you’d like to help us have an impact, this is your chance to make history.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Your impact & mission
Within our R&D centre, your mission is to ensure our front-end looks innovative & awesome across devices, and uses an optimal code structure.
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and Data Scientist to grow concepts through interactive design exploration, ideation and user validation;
- Understand the different touch-points our clients and customers go through: Dashboard, Check-out, Website, Apps, BI tools and come up with practical ideas to bring them to the next level;
- Quickly implement new designs into code that work in all countries, languages, and devices;
- Relentlessly think how to optimize user experience, and drive two important KPIs : high conversion rate and low support inquiries;
- Recommend and deploy tools that will improve scalability, flexibility, and simplicity of managing our web operations;
- Work closely with the design, marketing and tech teams, in order to optimize how we can bring innovative ideas to market and build end user trust for our products and brand awareness.
- Strong understanding of JS;
- Strong understanding of one of the leading frameworks (React / Angular / Vue). We are working mostly in React – so either you know it or are willing to learn;
- Strong affinity with UX design & best practices on visual design (CSS skills);
- 50%+ of our business comes from mobile & tablets, so you master responsive design;
- Good knowledge of tools used during the front-end development (Webpack, etc.);
- High sense of quality achievement: from mockups, to development, testing and optimization;
- A practical can-do mentality, with strong ability to bring innovative solutions and get things done;
- Ability to drive your ideas, and collaborate with marketing, design, tech and business teams;
- Good practices knowledge and familiarity with some JS testing frameworks;
- Having worked for at least 2 – 3 years in a similar position and be able to show what you have achieved;
- Good command of English (at least B2).
Our tech stack and organization:
- Front-End is written in React;
- Back-End is in PHP 7 with our own framework based on Zend;
- We are working in SCRUM;
- We love sharing knowledge and improving our skills on internal workshops and trainings.