Want to join a fast-growing scale-up?
Want to work for the leading subscription e-commerce company? Do you love marketing and CRM is a topic of your interest? You have the chance to learn from the e-commerce experts that made their name as executives in Apple, Philips, and NEC.
Then apply to this position!
Cleeng, one of the “Top 100 Companies that matter the most in Online Video” according to Streaming Media, is hiring a Growth marketer – remote. The start is scheduled for November 2020.
Reporting directly to the Demand Generation Manager, the Growth marketer – remote will play an important role in executing our inbound marketing strategy and improving our commercial activities in general.
The ideal candidate should have a marketing background, be comfortable with data, and be enthusiastic about new media.
Tools to use: Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, MS Excel, SalesForce and Zendesk.
- 3+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing or Content Marketing role.
- Great spoken and written English
- Comfortable with data, analytics and reporting
- Experience in web copywriting or blogging.
- Work experience in a digital agency is a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (preferably Hubspot)
- Interest in UX and SEO
- Ability to work remote and during EU/North America regular work hours.
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills & Experience:
- Top-notch writing skills in English
- Autonomous in planning, execution and reporting of inbound marketing campaigns (keyword-based, retargeting, micro-targeting and email campaigns)
- Well organized, self-driven, who is excited to work within a fast growing SaaS company.
- Basic photo editing skills (Photoshop or Illustrator)
- An enthusiastic and sales-driven mindset
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player and ability to work in a highly energetic environment.
- Execute marketing automation operations (Hubspot);
- Manage paid advertising activities (Linkedin Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads) and optimize channels day-to-day to ensure best results.
- Create email campaigns to promote new products and releases;
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template and proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Analyze patterns in contact (prospect, clients, partners) data;
- Bringing creative ideas how to grow the team’s KPIs and A/B test those ideas.
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks
- Track, analyze and report marketing performance;
- Assist in marketing and sales collateral preparation.