Job Title: Accountant
Type: Full Time (40 hrs/week)
Reporting to: Financial Director
Start Date: Jan 2020 (or sooner)
Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Optus Sport, Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Working closely with the Financial Controller and AP Specialist you will play a key role in helping the organization to develop new and strengthen existing financial processes.
Since 2021 will become the year when we plan to greatly strengthen our financial processes, you will be dedicated to taking an active role. This comes together with supporting the organization to get to the next level of our great journey.
- Support accounting processes (AP & GL),
- Manual billing, credit notes creation, manual journal creation, credit control, AP reporting,
- Facilitating the identification and resolution of any customer disputes,
- Participation in bookkeeping processes improvements,
- Preparation of process documentation,
- Working in Exact Online and SalesForce,
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis for Management,
- Taking ownership of the ongoing budgeting and forecasting processes,
- Maintaining well database by entering, verifying, and backing up data,
- Performing various reconciliations between the internal and external accounts,
- Supporting company receivables/payables management.
Required skills & experience
- Experience in accounting and customer service will be a strong plus,
- Very high self confidence, positiveness and curiosity is a must!
- An open-minded and can-do attitude,
- Team player attitude, well balanced with the ability to work in a self-directed manner,
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and to perform highly detailed work on multiple tasks,
- Accuracy, commitment and good work organisation are natural for you,
- The atmosphere is important to you and you want to work with great people.
- Very Strong Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets skills,
- Master in Accounting / Business Finance (or last year),
- Some experience in financial reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash-flow, Budgeting),
- Very good in English in both writing and speaking,
- Any bookkeeping tools knowledge.