Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Type: Full Time
Reporting to: VP, Client Management
Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
The Senior Account Manager will manage a portfolio of post-sales relationships by building strong client partnerships, developing strategies, and identifying growth opportunities that will deliver solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Lead, manage, grow, and retain Cleeng’s Tier 3 and Tier 4 client accounts by evangelizing Cleeng products and solutions.
- Work with sales and operations teams to seamlessly transition new clients from onboarding to Account Management.
- Partner with clients and drive conversations by learning client goals and business objectives as well as identifying opportunities for growth and communicating proactively about our latest products and solutions
- Manage client expectations on requests and deliverables by partnering with Operations and Product teams to ensure feasibility and timing.
- Establish high-level reporting and present to the Cleeng leadership team on a set cadence.
- Assist in special projects as needed.
- Turn clients into Cleeng advocates and fans.
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills & Experience:
- 5 to 10 years of similar experience, preferably in the SaaS industry
- A proven track record in successfully managing client projects and delivering results.
- You know how to work in an international team: be a valued player, with a mix of professionalism and fun, yet drive your individual goals.
- Familiar with CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Good analytical & organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Punctual, innovative, self-starter.
- Fluent in English.
Preferred Work Experience & Education
- Experience with an enterprise software or media-related solution provider(s).
- BBA or MBA.
- Knowledge of, or experience in, digital media, broadcasting, sports, or similar industries is a plus.
- Experience working in multicultural, international organisations with rapidly evolving products and business models.
- Know what GSD means.