Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
The job: Business / Data Analyst
- Capturing, collecting and compiling requirements to coordinate business with developers and QA
- Assisting Data Analyst in delivering BI & Analytics solutions to our clients
- Backlog management – ensuring that all requirements are covered in the user stories and the backlog is ordered according to Business needs
- 1-2 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Knowledge of data modeling and data quality concepts
- Practical skills in data analysis (Excel, SQL, etc.)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical feasibility and development tasks.
- Preferably experience in BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, or other similar
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills