Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Each month, nearly 2 million viewers from more than 100 countries in the world access a video platform secured by Cleeng. We work with sports federations, TV networks, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver an efficient, tailored, premium video experience. With our e-commerce heritage and market-leading video subscriber retention solutions, highly motivated team of 60 people in Amsterdam (HQ), NYC (4 people), Poznan and Manila, and good funding, Cleeng is a highly respected company in the industry.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast-growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
To strengthen our HR Team in Poznan we are looking for a talented EB and Communication Intern. This internship offers a great start to the career in a dynamic environment, with direct involvement in various communication and EB projects. You will learn a lot, gain real work experience, meet great people and for sure you won’t be bored.
- Support managing internal communication channels on a daily basis (e-mail communication, Company newsletter, visual displays)
- Help to create a solid basis for Company Intranet as a main internal communication tool
- Co-create compelling stories aligned with Cleeng communication strategy and culture (blog post, SM post)
- Participate in various EB project aiming to promote Cleeng brand externally and internally
- Assist in administration of Cleeng’s Social Media channels (Instagram, Facebook)
You are a perfect fit if:
- You are available at least 30 hours per week
- You have an active student status or Bachelor’s degree in Communication, English, Marketing or related field.
- You have excellent written and spoken English (C1) and Polish
- You are well organized and able to multitask with a keen eye for detail
- You are interested in social media and follow the latest trends
- You are creative, open minded and want to turn ideas into action (can-do mentality)
- You like teamwork and have strong relation building skills
- You have a good artistic and esthetic sense, interest in photography is a plus
- You have good knowledge of Google Suite, especially Google Sites.
We will only contact selected candidates.
How can you apply?
Please send your CV via our website
or otherwise directly to one of our recruiters on