Do you subscribe to Netflix or ever purchase a live sporting event on Pay-Per-View? If so, you have a high chance of knowing already what Cleeng does.
Each month, nearly 2 million viewers from more than 100 countries in the world access a video platform secured by Cleeng. We work with sports federations, TV networks, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver an efficient, tailored, premium video experience. With our e-commerce heritage and market-leading video business solutions, highly motivated team of 60 people in Amsterdam (HQ), NYC, Poznan, Sydney, Manila and Guadalajara, and good funding, Cleeng is quickly becoming the indisputable leader in this space.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
As a Data Analyst, you’ll work closely with our Product team and Data Scientist in sourcing, collecting and analyzing growth signals and unique data points via our tools.
You will be responsible for contributing, improving and building Cleeng’s data structure and efforts. You have exceptional attention to detail, a good understanding of business knowledge, and an eye for discovering insights. You should have demonstrable experience with quantitative analysis/statistics either through college coursework or professional experience.
You will join a fast-growing startup which offers exciting opportunities to those that are willing to put in the work. This role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to learn more about this field and excel in the quantitative analysis of subscriber retention analytics.
- Maintain ongoing reporting that paints a picture of the ‘pulse’ of our business.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from Product/Business or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance.
- Communicate findings effectively and translate them into recommended actions appropriate for each area of the business.
- Support reporting and analytics, such as KPIs, and creating and improving dashboards by translating data into visualizations, metrics, and goals.
- Comfortable deconstructing complex and open-ended problems which may not yield a clear cut solution
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion based on the original goals with minimal supervision
- BS/MS Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, or other quantitative focus
- Experience working with languages/scripts such as SQL/CQL, R and/or Python
- 1-3 years of experience in a highly analytical role
- Experience with reporting & dashboard activities, familiar with data analysis tools such as SPSS, MatLab, Tableau, PowerBi, Looker
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- A strong combination of analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, and reporting acumen
- Interest in AI and Machine Learning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- A good place to work from, state of the art equipment, daily lunches, flexible working habits,
- An international team of well-rounded experts who value diversity, hard work, and friendly relationships,
- A market leading product, with still a lot to be shaped, so you can express yourself,
- Work hard, play hard. For sure, not a boring place and we want to keep it that way.
How can you apply?
Please send your CV and motivation letter via our website
or otherwise directly to the recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org