At Cleeng, we’re working each day to enhance the way people consume online TV and videos. Cleeng empowers content owners, broadcasters and publishers to fully embrace the potential of videos! Since our founding in 2011, we’ve have been serving global brands such as FIFA, Final Fantasy, One Championship, Foxtel, and Tennis Channel to monetize their videos through PPV Live and Subscription VOD. We are growing fast and need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people ready to take up the challenge with us. If you’d like to help us have an impact, this is your chance to make history.
We will provide
A role where you will experience data analysis in a complex, international environment. We will give you a real challenge for which you’ll become the owner, backed up by an experienced team, working for a real business environment. You will get the amazing opportunity to develop your skills in many ways extremely fast! If you prove to have the energy like us and succeed with your project, we might want you to stay and offer you a long-term position!
Contribute to a real product used by more than 2 million users, including top brands around the world. We collect a lot of big data sets that hold intelligence that we’d like to share back to our clients. Your main assignment will be to exploit this data and create meaningful big data intelligence and automation for our clients.
Why is it an interesting project? Because you will:
- Have a real impact on the product used by millions of users worldwide, using big data and develop algorithms to drive development
- Create high-quality briefings for the Product team. Align with different stakeholders.
- Drive conversation with data-driven decision making
What should you know (or learn) to succeed?
- Semi-technical background studied “Business IT”, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, or similar discipline with analytical bias
- Strong secondary research/information discovery and aggregation skills
- Good understanding of business drivers
- Comfortable with working with large data sets
- Passion for data-mining, familiar with SQL, Python, or R is a big plus
- Familiar with data analysis tools such as SPSS, MatLab, Tableau, PowerBI, Looker
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Time/Project management skills
What we require
- Availability of minimum of 5 months. Possibility to join the team full-time after.
- Student in the final year of study or in the Dutch Orientation Year
- A good place to work from, state of the art equipment, daily lunches, flexible working habits,
- An international team of well-rounded experts who value diversity, hard work, and friendly relationships,
- A market leading product, with still a lot to be shaped, so you can express yourself,
- Work hard, play hard. For sure, not a boring place and we want to keep it that way.
Start Date: ASAP
How can you apply?
Please send your CV and motivation letter via our website
or otherwise directly to the recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org