Want to join a fast-growing scale-up based in the center of Amsterdam?
Want to work for the leading video e-commerce company? Do you love marketing and CRM is a topic of your interest?You have the chance to learn from the e-commerce experts, that made their name as executives in Apple, Philips, and NEC.
Then apply to our Digital Marketing position!
Cleeng, one of the “Top 100 Companies that matter the most in Online Video” according to Streaming Media, is hiring a Digital Marketing specialist – intern, based in Amsterdam. The internship will start in September 2019 and it will last 6 months.
Reporting directly to the Demand Generation Manager, the Digital Marketing specialist – intern will play an important role in executing our B2B marketing strategy and improving our commercial activities in general.
The ideal candidate should have marketing or business educational background, be comfortable with data, and be enthusiastic about new technologies.
Tools to use: Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, MS Excel, SalesForce and Zendesk.
Duties of the Marketing Intern include:
- Manage the marketing automation operations (Hubspot);
- Manage paid advertising activities (Linkedin Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads)
- Create email campaigns to promote new products and releases;
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template and proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Analyze patterns in contact (prospect, clients, partners) data;
- Track, analyze and report marketing performance;
- Assist in marketing and sales collateral preparation.
- Enrolled in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, Business Administration, Market Research or related studies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Motivated team player.
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills & Experience:
- Languages: Fluent English, other languages are a bonus.
- An enthusiast and sales-driven mindset, with a natural talent to engage with people & find solutions.
- Well organized, self-driven, who is excited to work within the startup environment.
- Ability to handle day-to-day tasks, yet understands the long-term goals of the business.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player and ability to work in a highly energetic environment.