Job Title: Financial Analyst
Type: Full Time (40 hrs/week)
Reporting to: Financial Director
Applications Accepted Until: Rolling
Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Optus Sport, Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Working closely with the Financial Director you will play the key role in helping the organization to develop new and strengthen existing financial processes.
You will be dedicated to establishing fully predictable financial reporting techniques using various data sets. This comes together with supporting the organization to get to the next level of our great journey.
- Managing internal financial reporting, monitoring and explaining variances, identifying trends of business KPIs, recommending actions to the Finance Director and Management team,
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis for Sales/Management,
- Taking ownership of the ongoing budgeting and forecasting processes,
- Maintaining well database by entering, verifying, and backing up data,
- Performing various reconciliations between the internal and external accounts,
- Supporting company receivables/payables management.
Required skills & experience
- Very Strong Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets skills,
- SQL / VBA practical knowledge,
- Master in Accounting / Business Finance or similar,
- Experience in financial reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash-flow, Budgeting),
- Team player attitude, well balanced with the ability to work in a self-directed manner,
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and to perform highly detailed work on multiple tasks,
- An open-minded and can-do attitude,
- Very good in English in both writing and speaking,
- Looker environment knowledge will be a plus,
- Financial Force / Salesforce knowledge will be a plus,