At Cleeng, we’re working each day to enhance the way people consume online TV and videos. Cleeng empowers content owners, broadcasters and publishers to fully embrace the potential of videos! Since our founding in 2011, we’ve been serving global brands such as FIFA, Final Fantasy, One Championship, Foxtel, and the Tennis Channel to monetize their videos through PPV Live and Subscription VOD. We are growing fast and need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people ready to take up the challenge with us. If you’d like to help us have an impact, this is your chance to make history.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
We’re looking for a talented software engineer who has an ambition for leading a team of developers. Your mission will be to engineer with your team the analytics platform for digital subscription businesses (eg. OTT platforms).
- Leading Data Engineering team (Lead + 3 FTE).
- Develop and maintain data processors and connectors so to allow our clients (and teams) to have fast and easy access to relevant data.
- Building data ingestion and manipulation tools to feed the data lake. You will be able to improve, operate and maintain certain functional domains of data processing using AWS stack.
- By leveraging smartly other tools, frameworks, partners and people you will deliver effectively your tasks and enhance the interoperability of all data lake features you are accountable for.
- Creating data consistency and quality tests across all our services.
- Understanding of Spark: developing applications (Python/Scala) and configuration.
- Understanding and experience with service-oriented architectures.
- Knowledge of events sourcing architecture and similar design patterns.
- Proven experience of commercial coding for at least 4 years
- Experience in team management
- As a manager, proven ability to organise complex deliverables
- Abstract thinking for understanding, modeling and documenting complex processes.
- A practical can-do mentality, with strong ability to get things done.
- Good attitude and good sense of humor. 😉
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS data processing stack (EMR/Glue/Kinesis/…)
- Experience in implementing AI & machine learning models.
Our tech stack and organization:
- Data lake is built using AWS stack:
- EMR (Hadoop)
- We are using Looker as a BI tool.
- We organise our work with SCRUM.
We love sharing knowledge and improving our skills on internal workshops and trainings!