Employment Status: Full time
Location: City Center of Poznan – Poland
Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Manage and develop a rock-star team to deliver effectively smart features and innovation to our platform, allowing Cleeng to succeed as a data-driven and devsumer-friendly organization.
Our tech stack and organization
- We organize our work with SCRUM.
- We love sharing knowledge and improving our skills on internal workshops and trainings.
- Front-End is built in React.
- Our core platform written in PHP (7.4). We tend to build new functionalities as microservices in AWS environment – mainly in node.js.
- Technical leadership:
- Setting up guidelines for other developers, advocating for following good practices and standards.
- Designing APIs.
- Choosing technologies best suited for a given project.
- Helping team members to find the right balance between speed and quality.
- Hands-on coding as a member of a SCRUM team.
- Managing the team: taking care about motivation and personal development.
- Experience in building backend APIs (preferably using node.js). Understanding of good practices for building REST APIs.
- Experience in working with AWS, ideally in Serverless environment.
- Experience as a team leader or manager – at least 2 years,
- Great communication competencies,
- Focus on quality,
- General initiative approach,
- Ability to inspire others,
- Ability to impact and influence.