Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
We’re looking for a talented software engineer who has an ambition for leading a team of developers building the next generation subscriber management software. Your mission will be to engineer with your team a state of the art Open Source frontend components
supporting high-traffic media websites around the world, as well as delivering frictionless features for our clients to operate and manage those complex subscription businesses.
- Leading software engineering team (Lead + 4 FTE).
- Developing frontend applications using React
- Building underlying APIs (either proxying to core platform or standalone microservices) in node.js.
- By leveraging smartly other tools, frameworks, partners and people you will deliver effectively your tasks and enhance the interoperability of all data lake features you are accountable for.
- Experience in team management, proven ability to organize complex deliverables.
- Experience in building high quality, testable applications with ReactJS, powered by node.js APIs (4 years of experience).
- Understanding and experience of building API-centric applications.
- Experience in working with development tools like webpack and state management tools like Redux
- Abstract thinking for understanding, modelling and documenting complex processes.
- A practical can-do mentality, with strong ability to get things done.
- Good attitude and good sense of humor. 😉
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS data processing stack (EMR/Glue/Kinesis/…)
- Experience in building out and improve, training AI & machine learning models.
Few words about our tech stack and organization:
- We use React.JS as a primary frontend framework.
- Our APIs are built as Lambda functions inside AWS environment, using node.js.
- Our transactional platform is built with PHP.
- We organize our work with SCRUM.
We love sharing knowledge and improving our skills on internal workshops and trainings!