Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness, and innovation.
We’re looking for a talented full-stack software engineer who will help us build the next-generation subscriber management software.
Once you join the team, you will have a direct impact on the future of our platform. We are searching for someone who is actively looking for ways to improve how things work and is interested in understanding the business domain as well.
- Creating APIs and microservices with node.js in cloud environment (AWS)
- Developing front-end applications using React.js
- Crafting technical specifications and designing new product features
- Conducting code reviews
- Collaborating with other Scrum team members
- Solid understanding of API-centric applications
- Demonstrated ability to build server-side applications powered by Node.js APIs (preferably 3+ years of experience)
- Experience in building high quality front-end applications with React
- Experience in working with development tools like webpack and state management tools like Redux
- Solid English communication skills
- Abstract thinking for understanding, modeling and documenting complex processes
- A practical can-do mentality, with strong ability to get things done
- Willingness to self-development and sharing knowledge with the Team.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS Lambda / Serverless framework
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with Jest or other testing frameworks
- Experience or any knowledge of PHP
Few words about our tech stack and organization:
- We use React as our primary frontend framework
- Our APIs are built as Lambda functions inside AWS environment, using Node.js
- We have automated tests & continuous integration process
- Our transactional platform is built with PHP
- We organize our work with Scrum
- We love sharing knowledge and improving our skills during internal workshops and trainings!