Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
We’re looking for a talented software engineer who has an ambition for building the next-generation subscriber management software. Your mission will be to engineer with our team state-of-the-art open-source frontend components supporting high-traffic media websites around the world, as well as delivering frictionless features for our clients to operate and manage those complex subscription businesses.
Few words about our tech stack:
- We use React as our primary frontend framework
- Our APIs are built as Lambda functions inside AWS environment, using Node.js
- Our transactional platform is built with PHP
- We organize our work with Scrum
We love sharing knowledge and improving our skills on internal workshops and trainings!
- Developing frontend applications using React
- Building underlying APIs (either proxying to core platform or standalone microservices) in Node.js.
- Experience in building high quality, testable applications with React, powered by Node.js APIs (3-4 years of experience minimum) and ability to show what you have achieved
- Understanding and experience in building API-centric applications
- Experience in working with development tools like webpack and state management tools like Redux
- Solid English communication skills
- Abstract thinking for understanding, modelling and documenting complex processes
- A practical can-do mentality, with strong ability to get things done
- Willingness to self-development and sharing knowledge with the Team.
- Good attitude and a sense of humor 😉
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the Serverless Framework
- Experience with Jest or other testing frameworks
- Experience or any knowledge of PHP
- Experience with AWS Lambda