Employment Status: Full time
Location: City Center of Poznan – Poland (or remotely)
Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness, and innovation.
Your impact & mission
To strengthen our core R&D team in Poznan, we’re looking for a talented backend engineer who has a passion for writing clean code and a deep understanding of how API-centric applications should work.
We are growing fast and need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people ready to take up the challenge with us. If you’d like to help us have an impact, this is your chance to make history.
- As a developer, you will become responsible for building part of the backend powering our platform. You will be a part of a billing team that will improve, operate and maintain certain integrations with remote payment gateways;
- You will be creating modules according to the best practices and exposing them using REST API;
- By leveraging smartly other tools, frameworks, partners, and people you deliver effectively your tasks and enhance the interoperability of all platform features you are accountable for.
- Experience in working with PHP;
- Understanding of good OOP practices (keywords: SOLID);
- Experience with any MVC framework;
- Experience in relational database and non-relational-databases, e.g. MySQL, Redis;
- Communication skills with the REST API;
- Knowledge of test-driven development (preferably PHPUnit);
- Behavioural competencies: focus on quality, teamwork & cooperation, accountability, independency, drive for results, communication
- Having worked in a similar position for 2-3 years and being able to show what you have achieved.
Our tech stack and organization:
- Main platform in PHP
- Backend solutions moving to AWS: AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambdas (in Node.js)
- Frontend solutions in React
- Teams working in SCRUM