At Cleeng, we’re working each day to enhance the way people consume online TV and videos. We are growing fast and need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people ready to take up the challenge with us. If you’d like to help us have impact, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for an exceptional Quality Assurance Engineer with strong automation background, coding experience, and business acumen. Candidate must be a self-starter, works well with others and be able to adapt to changes quickly in a dynamic engineering environment.
Cleeng is a well positioned to continue to scale fast in coming years. A stable and robust platform is essential for that. So are the client projects that run on this platform. Ensuring top quality of our platform and of what we deliver to our clients (like FIFA, Cirque du Soleil, Channel4 UK, etc) is your main mission. You will become the first dedicated in-house tester, and next to running tests, you will drive the enhancement of all QA procedures.
In particular, your mission will consist of:
- Drive and coordinate automation of all tests, from unit tests, browser and devices tests, load tests as well as functional and regression tests;
- Work closely with the client delivery, finance, platform and product teams to ensure the right quality of new launches and features; coordinate UATs where required;
- Improve deployment workflows for the different sections of the platform, and tune further the balance between effectiveness and business risk;
- Smartly organize yourself with external agencies (QA Testlab) and other testers/tools for manual, load, device and localization testing.
- Having successfully worked for at least 2-3 years in a similar position;
- Experience with scripting test automation;
- Capable of coordinating external QA services for e.g localization and device testing;
- Deep knowledge of web technologies and API’s;
- Excellent analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities and business acumen;
- You are autonomous and well organised;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Completed a Bachelor or higher;
- Video industry expertise (OTT, PPV, SVOD, etc.) a plus, but not required
- Experience with white box and black box testing, as well as security testing preferred, but not required
- Good attitude and good sense of humor 😉
What we offer:
- Our company grows 100%+ every year, so there are many opportunities for talented people.
- Unique, market leading, SaaS products “eCommerce for Videos”, with clients in New-Zealand, Japan, Europe, US and Latam;
- Amazing partner ecosystem, working with leaders of the industry: Brightcove, Livestream, Accedo, 24i, Roku, Apple;
- Strong company culture, for personal development, fun, and collaboration;
- Work with an international team of experts, in Poznan, NYC, Amsterdam. 11 nationalities and counting!
- Focus to extend your skills and build-out a true QA environment;
- Good salary package, one that fits your needs.
Interested & ready?