Reports to: CTO
Employment Status: Full time
Location: City Center of Poznan – Poland or remote
Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Your impact & mission
We are looking for an experienced and talented Scrum Master to join our team! As our Scrum Master, you will be ultimately working with three teams of highly skilled and experienced engineers (backend, frontend, QA, DevOps).
- Guide, coach and motivate the Team with the goal of increasing productivity using a servant leadership style and leading by example
- Supporting the Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially regarding refining and managing the product Backlog
- Organizing and leading Scrum ceremonies, removing impediments (or guiding the Team to remove them), facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance with KPIs identification
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the Team and Organization and coaching to higher levels of maturity at a sustainable and comfortable pace
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem-solving
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- At least three years of a Scrum Master and Agile Ways of Working experience in IT (software development preferred)
- Knowledge of agile practices, patterns and techniques in Scrum approach (example: Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, conflict resolution methods, bugs handling, etc.)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, Brainstorming etc.
- Any level Scrum Master certification or willingness to get certified
- Excellent English skills
- Critical thinker, team player with problem-solving and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, open mind, positive attitude