Reports to: CTO
Employment Status: Full time
Location: City Center of Poznan – Poland (or remotely)
Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics and effective subscriber management tools. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Each month, nearly 2 million viewers from more than 100 countries in the world access a video subscription platform powered by Cleeng. We work with sports federations, TV networks, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver an efficient, tailored, premium video experience. With our e-commerce heritage and market-leading video subscriber retention solutions, a highly motivated team of 60 people located in Amsterdam (HQ), New York, Poznan and Manilla, and proper funding, Cleeng is a highly respected company in the industry.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging because we thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast-growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Your Impact and Mission
Your mission is to have our clients enable and operate feature-rich subscriber retention management software in a frictionless way. Due to this Cleeng is able to continue to scale fast and maintain to be the leader in subscriber retention management.
As part of the frictionless experience team, you act as a gatekeeper for one or multiple scrum teams. You will ensure that each feature is specified in detail based on insights from clients and other stakeholders. You will also ensure smooth feature roll-out and high adaption with our clients and partners.
- You manage and refine the features and functionalities of our CORE product and ensure our clients have frictionless experience using those.
- Translate requirements into productized scopes and briefs, finding the “high impact, low effort” solutions.
- Manage priorities for the scrum team(s), breaking down projects into smaller packages and ensuring complete briefings on those so scrum teams can work effectively.
- Together with product marketing, you lead the product lifecycle process, where your focus is on backlog management, requirements development, and feature delivery and maintenance.
- You will be working closely with Engineering, QA,and success teams, to coordinate a successful release, define monitoring and maintenance, and facilitate high product adoption with clients and partners.
- For strategic accounts, you will be involved in client enablement projects around the world, and act as Client Delivery manager towards those clients.
Qualification and experience required:
- At least 5 years of relevant product ownership and project management experience
- Preferably work experience in SaaS
- Preferably work experience in subscriber management, billing software, and/or multi-device environments (Apple, Google, etc)
- Ability to prioritize well and be ready to reject suggestions based on your business acumen and user-centric thinking.
- Strong technical background, able to write detailed (technical) briefs and understand API and system integrations
- Passion to deliver frictionless solutions
- Strong leadership skills to get things done
- Fluent English