Employment Status: Full time
Location: City Center of Poznan – Poland
At Cleeng, we’re working each day to enhance the way people consume online TV and videos. Cleeng empowers content owners, broadcasters and publishers to fully embrace the potential of videos!
Since our founding in 2011, we’ve have been serving global brands such as: FIFA, Golden Boy Promotion, Final Fantasy, One Championship, Glory Boxing, Foxtel, and Blink to monetize their videos through PPV Live and Subscription VOD.
We are growing fast and need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people ready to take up the challenge with us. If you’d like to help us have impact, this is your chance to make history.
To strengthen our core R&D team in Poznan, we’re looking for a talented backend engineer who has passion for writing clean code and a deep understanding of how API-centric applications should work.
- As an allround developer, with deep experience in PHP you will become responsible for building part of the backend powering our platform. You will get full ownership to improve, operate and maintain certain functional domains of the application (think about features related to authentication, commerce, security and customer support).
- You will be creating modules according to the best practices and exposing them using REST API.
- By leveraging smartly other tools, frameworks, partners and people you deliver effectively your tasks and enhance the interoperability of all platform features you are accountable for.
- Understanding of good OOP practices (keywords: SOLID, DDD).
- Experience in working with modern PHP framework (Zend 2/3, Symfony 2/3…) and PHP7.
- A practical can-do mentality, with strong ability to get things done.
- Having worked for at least 2 years in a similar position and be able to show what you have achieved.
- Good attitude and good sense of humor 😉
Our tech stack and organization
- Back-End is written in PHP 7 with our own framework based on Zend components.
- Front-End is written in Angular 1x and React.
- Infrastructure is hosted in AWS.
- We organize our work with SCRUM.
- We love sharing knowledge and improving our skills on internal workshops and trainings.
What we offer:
- Our company grows 100%+ every year, so there are many opportunities for talented people.
- Work with an international team of experts, in Poznan, Philippines, NYC, Amsterdam and Australia. 11 nationalities and counting!
- Work on Unique, market leading, SaaS products “eCommerce for Videos”, with clients all over the world, from New-Zealand, Japan, Europe, US and Latam;
- Cooperation with amazing partner ecosystem, working with leaders of the industry: Brightcove, Livestream, Accedo, IBM, Roku, Apple;
- Good salary package, one that fits your needs.
- Flexible working hours
- A great, full of energy and brand new space (Cleeng office) in the very middle of city!
- Work closely with people who love their jobs and get all together to the next level
Want to learn more about us – check our website and the Poznan team video
Interested & ready?