Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics and effective subscriber management tools. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Each month, nearly 2 million viewers from more than 100 countries in the world access a video subscription platform powered by Cleeng. We work with sports federations, TV networks, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver an efficient, tailored, premium video experience. With our e-commerce heritage and market-leading video subscriber retention solutions, a highly motivated team of 60 people located in Amsterdam (HQ), New York, Poznan and Manilla, and proper funding, Cleeng is a highly respected company in the industry.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging because we thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast-growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Your Impact and Mission
As a front-runner of true SaaS, you make sure that developers have a frictionless experience when integrating and configuring our feature-rich subscriber retention management platform.
- Work with internal and external teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements for frictionless integrations.
- Manages end-to-end the developer portal and be a subject matter expert with technical documentation.
- Coordinate, write and maintain easy-to-understand tutorials, release communications, technical blog, API references and developer guides.
- Create and maintain the process/workflow to expedite the documentation delivery.
- Looking for constant improvements in the developer portal and also keen to interact with the community to get constructive feedback.
- Take initiatives to build developer/user communities, especially with our strategic partners like Verizon, IBM, Accedo etc.
Qualification and experience required:
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience of which at least 3 years emphasis on technical writing activities.
- Experience in working with API documentation, SDKs, native applications, release logs and system integrations.
- Excellent writing and collaboration skills with attention to detail.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in the SaaS industry.
- Technical knowledge about subscriptions, analytics and/or payment software is beneficial.
- Must be self-managed and a problem solver.
- A great passion for start-ups.
- Passion to drive frictionless solutions.
We will only contact selected candidates.