Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Your mission is to ensure proper execution of projects and through that have our clients enable and operate feature-rich subscriber retention management software in a frictionless way. Due to this Cleeng is able to continue to scale fast and maintain to be the leader in subscriber management space for media.
As part of the frictionless experience team, you act as a gatekeeper for one or multiple scrum teams. You will ensure that each feature is specified properly based on insights from clients and other stakeholders. You will also ensure smooth feature roll-out and high adaption with our clients and partners.
- You manage and refine the features and functionalities of our products and ensure our clients have frictionless experience using those.
- Translate requirements into productized scopes and briefs, finding the “high impact, low effort” solutions.
- Manage the roadmap and priorities for the scrum team(s), breaking down projects into smaller packages and ensuring complete briefings on those so scrum teams can work effectively.
- Together with product marketing, you lead the product lifecycle process, where your focus is on backlog management, requirements development, and feature delivery and maintenance.
- You will be working closely with Engineering, QA, and success teams, to coordinate a successful release, define monitoring and maintenance, and facilitate high product adoption with clients and partners.
- For strategic accounts, you will be involved in client enablement projects around the world, and act as Client Delivery manager towards those clients.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of relevant product ownership and project management experience
- Preferably work experience in SaaS
- Preferably work experience in OTT, subscriber management, billing software, and/or data.
- Ability to prioritize well and be ready to reject suggestions based on your business acumen and user-centric thinking.
- Strong technical background, able to write detailed (technical) briefs and understand API and system integrations
- Passion to deliver frictionless solutions
- Strong leadership skills to get things done
- Fluent English